My spiritual newsletter Lucifer7 is out again. This time it includes (like all future issues of Lucifer7 will) a list of blog posts I did on here in the last month.
For those of you who wonder what the heck I’m doing naming a newsletter after the devil, read Blavatsky’s reasoning when she named HER magazine Lucifer.
I will in future publish a monthly summary of my newsletter on this blog – just like I put a list of my latest blog posts in the newsletter. That way it’s not that hard to stay current.
Mediumship a Physiological Phenomenon, H.P. Blavatsky
Dana Paramita – The Perfection Beyond Giving, Muriel Daw
To Know Theosophy
Correspondence on Love
Check out my new weblog All Considering. Posts in August:
- World War 2 story of spiritual teachers – Interviewing my grandmother
- Blavatsky on Krishna – signs of respect
- What I Believe
- On being personal – or impersonal
- Can a person live on a vegan diet?
- My spiritual path: pondering (or jnana yoga)
- Dreaming your life – or living it?
- Concerning ‘loving your neighbours’
On the theosophist blog on wordpress: