I’m not a feedburner stats addict, so when I saw accidentally yesterday that this blog had topped 300 subscribers, I was surprised. I added the feedburner widget to my blog just to show you all off 🙂
To celebrate I’ll do two things. Today I’ll share my top posts of the past month with you all – that is, the posts that were the most popular in the past month. Next week I’ll do what I did regularly when I started this blog: give you all an update on what was best among the spiritual blogs I follow. Without further ado, these are my best and most popular posts:
- 10 simple mindfulness exercises
- Buddha on Good and Bad Karma (quotes and explanation)
- Did Buddhism win the best Religion of the world award?
- The five stages of the soul transformation process: Michael Mirdad
- Karma in the Bhagavad Gita
- Intelligence and wisdom: not the same thing
- If you see the Buddha, Kill Him – an old Zen koan
- Manifestation of intention through visualisation in theosophy
- Why is self control important?
- About the Importance of Religious Symbols
3 thoughts on “More than 300 subscribers to this blog :)”
I stumbled upon this site from a google alert and I am so glad I did. The range of your coverage is impressive and I have bookmarked your writings so I can work my way through this website and its ideas. I commend you for making this available to us all.
wonderful site- so happy that I came across it.
wise, practical and just GOOD !
Comments are closed.