As I said in my previous post, it’s time for looking back. I know I’m a month late, but that sort of consideration never stopped me.
I’m celebrating having over 500 subscribers on this blog and here’s some of the stuff you all loved most.
- 10 simple mindfulness exercises
- On how to stay celibate
- “Love is the opposite of fear” ?
- Are humans meant to be vegetarian?
- Buddha on Good and Bad Karma (quotes and explanation)
- Karma in the Bhagavad Gita
- Best Buddhist Blogs
- Did Buddhism win the best Religion of the world award?
- Regret, Guilt and changing your life
- My disillusionment with Jiddu Krishnamurti
Since the stuff that drew most search traffic is all from 2011 and older, I’ve also compiled a list of the top posts from 2012:
- Our experienced reality – aka Buddhism and The Secret
- The unity of observer and observed – various perspectives
- Anatma, no Soul, Buddha Nature, Vedantins vs Buddhism
- How desire feeds on itself
- Spirituality and Madness – aka are the mad really prophets?
In the mean while on Katinka Hesselink Net the following pages drew crowds – mostly quotes:
- Rules for a Perfect Day
- Quotes on perseverance and spiritual strength
- Pick a Random Spiritual Quote or Saying
- Buddha’s World: Buddhism quotes and articles
- When I Say “I Am A Christian”…
- Beautiful Sufi Quotes
- Buddhist quotes on Love, attachment, Sex and Relationships
- Your Children are not Your Children, by Kahlil Gibran
- Short Wisdom quotes and Spiritual Aphorisms
- Short Inspiring Christian Quotes
On Squidoo too it was mostly quotes pages that draw traffic to my spiritual pages. Not exclusively though. Some debates are also popular, as are spiritual books:
- Christian Spiritual Quotes and Inspirational Sayings
- Spiritual Quotes on Life
- Rumi sayings and quotes
- Spiritual Quotes and Wisdom Sayings
- Love quotes – spiritual, romantic and religious
- Short Inspirational Religious quotes and sayings
- Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often – Quotes Gifts
- List of Lao Tse quotes from the Tao Te Ching
- The best spiritual books of all time
- The Ultimate Questions – religion and spirituality