Gifts and presents
- For men: spiritual gifts
- Buddhism presents and gifts
- Christian presents and gifts
- Islam and Sufism gifts and presents
- Spiritual Presents and Christmas Gift Ideas
- Yoga gift ideas
Autobiographical & his first success
Paulo wrote about his own pilgrimage walking to Santiago and what he learned along the way. It was is first book to become widely read and actually made The Alchemist possible and publishable. It is often suggested that one should read both books as one helps in the comprehension of the other.
Finding our own way is sometimes a struggle and as we start the “walk” we learn that sometimes the most magnificent lessons come from those we least expect them to.
The Secret Power of Yoga – A Woman’s Guide to the Heart and Spirit of the Yoga Sutras
Available in three different formats: Kindle, Paperback and Audio CD. The Secret Power of Yoga has been transformed for a woman’s point of view by author Nischala Joy Devi. Devi takes on the feminine perspective of the Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras basic principles of Yoga and translating it spiritually for women.
- Buddhism (best)
- Dalai Lama
- Edgar Cayce
- Geoffrey Hodson
- H.P. Blavatsky
- Henk Spierenburg
- Jiddu Krishnamurti
- Karma and reincarnation
- Ken Wilber
- Paul Brunton
- Pema Chodron
- Rumi, Jalaluddin
- Thich Nhat Hanh
- W.Q. Judge
Paulo Coelho Planner: Inspirational Messages While Planning Your Busy Life
Sometimes when we use a planner to keep our daily lives organized and in order, it is nice to also get a bit of inspiration to get our day started off on the right foot. The messages put is in a better frame of mind. Paulo Coelho planners do just that. The celebrated and widely read author gives use of some quotes in his most popular works to this wonderful planner/calendar.
- Advent Calendars
- Buddhism Calendars, date books, pocket planners and agendas
- Calendars, date books, pocket calendars and agenda calendars
- Celtic Calendars and Planners
- Christian Calendars, Bible Organizers and Year Planners
- Chocolate advent calendars
- Inspirational motivational planners
- Jewish wall calendars and planners
- Mindfulness Calendars and Planners
- Motivational Calendars, planners and agendas
- Pagan Calendars, Planners, Datebooks
- Pema Chodron Planners
- Planners, date books, agendas, pocket calendars
- Psalms and Bible verses planners
- Religious Planners, Date Books, and Agenda Books
- Rumi calendars and planners
- Spiritual Calendars and Planners
- Spiritual Quotes Wall Calendars and Desk Calendars
- Thich Nhat Hanh Calendars and Planners
- Tibet Wall Calendars and Desk Calendars
- Wall calendars
- Witches, Wicca calendars, datebooks, day planners and agenda books
- Yoga Calendars, date books and weekly planners
- Zen Calendars, Planners, Date Books
Since yoga is meant to help tune our physical, mental and spiritual being to a better enlightened state, a healing bracelet makes sense as a gift for men who practice yoga. The Mantra of Compassion is part of this bracelet so wearing it the person is blessed with the enlightenment of their inner soul and able to be free from suffering.
- Spiritual jewelry
- Astrology Horoscope Jewelry
- Islamic and Arabian Jewelry
The Downward Dog is part of the Sun Salutation sequence that many women into yoga use as their daily yoga routine. It’s also called Adho Mukha Svanasana and is perhaps one of the most famous yoga poses. Don’t you like the name?
This 10 inch wide yoga statue is hand carved from beautiful red Suar wood.
One aspect of yoga is meditation so giving him a singing bowl that he can use as he begins his meditation is a nice idea for a gift. By holding the bowl in the palm of his hand and rubbing it with the striker a soothing sound occurs which helps him to relax before he begins to meditate.
- Bob Marley spiritual quotes posters
- Buddha posters and art prints
- Buddhism Posters & Buddha Art Prints
- Spiritual and religious Posters & Art Prints
- Spiritual growth and personal development Posters & Art Prints
- Spiritual quotes and religious sayings Posters & Art Prints