New on Katinka Hesselink Net
- The Dalai Lama interviewed by Raghavan Iyer shortly after leaving Tibet
- What is our Aim?, Radha Burnier
New on All Considering
- Will, diet, renunciation and religion
- Jiddu Krishnamurti and theosophy (and occultism)
- Managing the unconscious – about possession and mediumship
- Rudolf Steiner and theosophy – about local versus universal wisdom
- Remembering Blavatsky – White Lotusday
- Ghosts, Magnetism and Infrasound
- Moral lessons from the economic crisis & some political critique
New on squidoo
- People twittering about spirituality
Best Books about Alchemy
- Top spiritual books 2009
- Christianity: inspiration, philosophy and theology
- Salvador Dali – religiously themed surrealistic art
- Tibetan Buddhist Jewelry
- Best Beautiful Fractal Books
- Best Edgar Cayce Books
- Henk Spierenburg Theosophy Books
The rest of my spiritual newsletter contains:
The Chief Objectives of the Theosophical Society as Outlined in the Mahatma Letters, Canadian Theosophist
3 thoughts on “Dalai Lama, Diet, Theosophy, Steiner and Ghosts – spiritual newsletter june 2009”
The diverse range of topics here resonate with me. Theosophy in particular is a subject which is not always viewed as a theory. Practical experience changes everything.
Love & Light,
It seems a Theosophical act to cooperate:
to cooperate with one another,
to cooperate with reality,
to cooperate with all and one.
Yes, though in practice cooperation is a two way street. It does require two to tango, literally.
Comments are closed.