Blogs are about communication. And I started this blog out warning my theosophical friends that I was going to get personal every once in a while. I’m afraid I haven’t been true to my word – but that’s going to change today.
I’ve been tagged by Joyful Days and I’ll be tagging 6 other bloggers at the end of this post.
So here goes. 6 things about me you didn’t know.
- I got my septum straightened this week. It still hurts a bit, but seems to be healing fine.
- As a young girl I used to have periods when I wore nothing but skirts and other periods when I would only wear pants.
- I didn’t grow up vegetarian, but my mother did cook 3 out of 7 meals without meat, when I grew up.
- I got my drivers license after I was 30. My brothers both can’t drive at all. Nor can my father.
- I’m Dutch, but that doesn’t mean I ever tried drugs.
- I lived in the USA (Austin Texas) for a year when I was 12, with my whole family. We moved there because my dad was learning a new profession (IT).
So here are the six bloggers I’m tagging: