Blogs are about communication. And I started this blog out warning my theosophical friends that I was going to get personal every once in a while. I’m afraid I haven’t been true to my word – but that’s going to change today.
I’ve been tagged by Joyful Days and I’ll be tagging 6 other bloggers at the end of this post.
So here goes. 6 things about me you didn’t know.
- I got my septum straightened this week. It still hurts a bit, but seems to be healing fine.
- As a young girl I used to have periods when I wore nothing but skirts and other periods when I would only wear pants.
- I didn’t grow up vegetarian, but my mother did cook 3 out of 7 meals without meat, when I grew up.
- I got my drivers license after I was 30. My brothers both can’t drive at all. Nor can my father.
- I’m Dutch, but that doesn’t mean I ever tried drugs.
- I lived in the USA (Austin Texas) for a year when I was 12, with my whole family. We moved there because my dad was learning a new profession (IT).
So here are the six bloggers I’m tagging:
- Paul Coelho (yes, he has a blog)
- Creative Mother Thinking
- Zen Habits
- Catskill Cottage Seed (gone, 2015)
- mirabile dictu
- The Level 8 Buddhist (gone, 2015)
9 thoughts on “6 random things about me – I’ve been tagged :)”
Will make it a point tomorrow…Glad to get to know you…Hope the septum comes along well…
That was a bit of work, but I think I learned something from the experience…thanks for including me.
Hi Katinka, nice going! Thanks for playing the game. At least now I know your nationality – I’d wondered from the start because of your unusual but lovely name. Hope you heal completely soon!
Hi, I felt those six things about your personal incidents came out from the bottom of your heart. I liked it very much. I am a feed subscriber to ur blog
and i find difficulty in understanding the writings because of ur language
with uncommon ,difficult words. I am subscribed to many blogs but never
felt uneasiness of understanding. Your writings are great and hope you can make it still better by choosing simple language.
It’s not all about endurance for me, but I decided to keep the six things linked, and it was my mode at that moment since i was coming off a three day push setting up another group in social media.
If I were to answer what it’s all about? those six items would have a different slant.
Actually, Katinka is a Russian or Bulgarian name (depends on who you ask) which my parents picked out of a name book. Nothing Dutch about it. The healing seems to be going alright. Though it still hurts and I don’t yet have my usual energy back.
Very different for me as well 🙂
Thanks for tagging me. I’ll be doing it in a short while. I always like this kind of meme, one learns a lot about other bloggers.
Comments are closed.