With Christmas and other holidays coming up, it’s perhaps not totally inappropriate to remind you all of my spiritual gift guides. Buy something off one of these pages and I get a nice commission: you help me make a living and it doesn’t cost you a thing! Given that it’s almost 2012 and I don’t expect the world to end, you might also want to stock up on a Spiritual calendar or datebook. If you want to give something not particularly spiritual you may like this list of gift ideas or my new gift blog.
But you don’t read this blog for that. So here’s my latest spiritual blog posts.
- On how to stay celibate (18)
- Best Buddhist Blogs (7)
- Becoming awake for others: Bodhicitta or the Bodhisattva Motivation (7)
- No more reincarnation… intermediate scope motivation in Mahayana Buddhism (9)
- My Buddhism for today, why I choose only ONE lineage… (9)
- Tibetan Buddhism and Lam Rim (0)
- Gratitude meditation – thanking our teachers (6)
- Beginners motivation in Mahayana Buddhism (6)
- Between drowsiness and distraction: meditation and certainty(3)
Great spiritual books
- Mirror of the free, Nicholas Swift: on the origin of the Tarot (Blavatsky inspired)
- When the chocolate runs out, Lama Yeshe
My Spiritual Quotes