In July I made the following new squidoo lenses relating to spirituality:
- Susan Seddon Boulet Goddess Paintings
- An artist whose art is still popular in the pagan scene, Susan Seddon Boulet will mostly be remembered for her goddess art. The mystical style of her paintings (mostly, but not exclusively, water color) strikes a core in many.
- Stunning Islamic Jewelry for Women
- Don’t you love wearing a bit of silver and gold -that also expresses your faith? I’ve found you hamsa pendants, star and crescent rings and everything in between.
The following book isn’t quite spiritual – just thought I’d include my review here, because it’s a fascinating book that helped keep my head safely near the ground at the Theosophical World Conference.
Martin Meredith: The State of Africa
- A thorough historical, economical and political look at all the nations of Africa over the past 50 odd years. From dictators to AIDS/HIV, from disappointed hopes to fears of the future… realistic, scary and insightful. You’ll learn how hunger is t…